What is LPG?
Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) is an exceptionally good cooking & heating fuel. It is efficient and its incredible warming limit assists you with preparing your food quicker than expected, saving you a handsome amount of money on fuel cost. It goes through complete ignition, delivers no buildup and particulate matter, and that implies least support cost and lesser carbon impression. Also, that is only a portion of its advantages that you can rely on your fingers.
LPG has a plenty of advantages which can be an extraordinary encounter for its users. It’s really great for your wellbeing, your kitchen and our current circumstance. Giving a little consideration while working with LPG can make it significantly more valuable.
Following are a few advantages of using LPG gas.
- Clean and easy Burning as well as easy to store.
- Burners have longer life.
- low maintenance.
- Energy value is relatively high and this also allows good flame control
- Environmental friendly fuel, with minimum Sulphur contents &Sulphur free emissions.
How does a LPG gas cylinder work?
LPG have low Boiling Temperature so when pressurized converted in fluid, and turns around into gas when you discharge some pressure. Gas cylinder pressure is high and whimsical to use, as temperature variety influences pressure. Gas cylinders require a gas controller to diminish gas bottle pressure and give a predictable working tension.
To lessen the high strain to a usable level, the gas passes through a gas controller to diminish the strain to the right level for the gas apparatuses.
A LPG gas cylinder works when the LPG, set aside as a liquid under pressure, pivots into gas by conveying a piece of the strain in the gas chamber through use.
Here are a few advantages of choosing an LPG for household or work:
- LPG is easily manageable with quick hands on, on and off initiation.
- There is less Burning Loss in Melting & heating of Metals save huge amount of money.
- Assists in Swifter Cooking/ heating.
- Helps with Lessening equipment’s surrounding Temperature
- Eco Friendly as well as economical
- No spoilage keep area clean.
- Easily Available.
- Use of LPG will help usreduce the greenhouse gas emission by up to 70%.
Some Processes where we can use LPG:
As we Know LPG has Higher Flame Temperature it Can achieve 2800 Celsius with oxygen & up to 1500 Celsius with Air . Some processes as Cooking, Heating, Annealing, Heat Treatment, Paint Shop, Drying, aluminum Melting, Zink Melting, bird scaring and many more Processes where there Low as well as higher temperature is required.